You might notice a few differences on my website. I attended a Schoolism workshop (which I’ll elaborate in a future post) and showed my portfolio to some fellow artists.
The feedback was very positive and a few people in the industry gave me some ideas to incorporate into my website. It wasn’t an extensive laundry list of an overhaul, just a few cosmetic changes.
Key highlights include:
- New WordPress theme
- Cleaner top mast header image
- About and Resumé page merged
- New Projects menu section
- New Work menu section
- Purging of portfolio pieces
- Reduction of sample sizes in Work section
- Shop is now Society6 centric only
- Flickr social account created
I think that sums up the bulk of the changes. Thanks for your patience and support this past few days.
Note: I like to use pictures of Devastator from Transformers to indicate I’m doing some constructing or maintenance on the website 🙂